Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 21 July 2014

JensBeautyBible: Welcome to my Blog!

Hello, welcome to my Blog!
 I have always been intrigued by the idea of blogging. What is it? What topics are people talking about? Over the years blogs have become hugely successful. You may think, well why am I starting so late into this trend right? Well I am a sixteen year old girl, with a huge passion for all things Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Music. These are the things that make me happy, which are important to me. I believe it is so important in life to find that one or more thing that you love and that you can turn to when you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, we all have been there! Personally I would love to create a name for myself on Social Media sites like, YouTube, by Blogging. How great would it be, to have people listen to what you say, and to follow your journey. I just love the whole concept of that! Of course you will get the little nasties along the way, commenting hate but I will discuss that later. Overall I hope you enjoy my Blog, where I will be discussing topics like, Beauty, Makeup, Skincare, Haircare, Outfit ideas, Advice and so much more!  x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment