Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 21 July 2014

Bright Beautiful Blush!!

I have never been a fan of Blushers, I am more of a Bronzer girl. But this new Cream Blush in the colour 410, from Make For Ever, really made me change my mind!

This is a beautiful cream Coral Blush. I would exactly describe it as being a medium Coral colour, quite an orange tone with a beautiful Satin finish with a warm undertone!

It glides beautifully onto the skin, easy to blend. A little goes a long way! I use my Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques to apply, it works the best for me!

This Blush available from Makeup For Ever branches worldwide is priced at  20, and well worth the money!

Pros
Great packaging, compact, easy to pop into handbag!
Comes with a mirror.
Glides on skin beautifully, creamy!
Lasts well throughout the day, perfect for summer!
Gorgeous colour.
Suits all skin tones.

Cons
This blush can do no wrong in my eyes. I can't fault it!  Even though I have used it around 7 times, I really consider this to be a Holy Grail product woohoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment