Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 21 July 2014

Bright Beautiful Blush!!

I have never been a fan of Blushers, I am more of a Bronzer girl. But this new Cream Blush in the colour 410, from Make For Ever, really made me change my mind!

This is a beautiful cream Coral Blush. I would exactly describe it as being a medium Coral colour, quite an orange tone with a beautiful Satin finish with a warm undertone!

It glides beautifully onto the skin, easy to blend. A little goes a long way! I use my Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques to apply, it works the best for me!

This Blush available from Makeup For Ever branches worldwide is priced at  €20, and well worth the money!

Pros
Great packaging, compact, easy to pop into handbag!
Comes with a mirror.
Glides on skin beautifully, creamy!
Lasts well throughout the day, perfect for summer!
Gorgeous colour.
Suits all skin tones.

Cons
This blush can do no wrong in my eyes. I can't fault it!  Even though I have used it around 7 times, I really consider this to be a Holy Grail product woohoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment