Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 30 August 2014

I HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD?!

LIEBSTER AWARD!

Hi everyone!
I got a lovely surprise this morning, an amazing blogger nominated me for the Liebster award!
How sweet? Thank you so much!  moisellemaquillage23.blogspot.ca
To be honest, I have never heard anything about this award before.
My blog has a small following, so I didn't think anything of it, so I had my doubts, but after reading into it, I learnt that this will be a great opportunity for me!
This is an amazing way to get my blog out there!
This award is to help us bloggers out there with a small following to get noticed  by other bloggers, and to make some new blogging friends! I am so grateful to be nominated, and to have this opportunity!


HOW DOES IT WORK?
  1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers, with under 200 followers!
  4. Link the bloggers to the post!
  5. Create 11 questions for your chosen bloggers to answer!
  6. Let the bloggers know they have been tagged!
MY FACTS!
  1. I am 5'5.
  2. My favourite shops are, River Island, Penneys, and H&M.
  3. I speak, French, English and Irish!
  4. Love the colour black! (a bit too much)
  5. I have an unhealthy obsession for leopard print! I am transforming into a leopard at this stage!
  6. I play piano and guitar!
  7. My favourite singers are, Amy Winehouse and Paolo Nutini!
  8. I am a complete makeup, hair, and tan junkie!
  9. My favourite makeup brands are, Urban Decay, Rimmel, L'Oreal and Bobbi Brown!
  10. I hate spiders, no matter what size they are, I secretly think they will kill me!
 MADEMOISELLE MAQUILLAGE: QUESTIONS FOR ME!?

If you could create something beauty related what would it be?
I would invent a cream that removes unwanted imperfections such as spots and freckles overnight!!
If you could learn another language, which one would you choose?
As crazy as it sounds, Russian, I have always been fascinated by the language. Love it! 
If you could, what would you change your name to?
Love the names, Sabrina or Zara! Fun-Fact, I was going to be called, Zoey, Zara, or Jennifer!
Do you like sweet or savoury food?
Depends on my mood!! Love both foods equally it's hard to choose!! Sometimes I feel, I want to eat 1000 chocolate bars and all those goodies, then at other times I feel like eating something savoury!
Do you have any tattoos!?
No but one day! I plan to get hidden music notes on the sides on my fingers!
Do you prefer someone else doing your makeup over doing it yourself?
I got my makeup done before and loved it! I was so impressed! I love to do my own, as I know what suits me the best!
What is the beauty product that you go through the fastest?
Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in '03'. I use it every single day, my holy grail lipstick for sure!
Do you have a signature nail polish colour you are always wearing!?
I have many favorites! I love the colours, Fuchsia pink, red, black, white and mint on my nails!
What is one beauty product that is worth investing in?
Everyone is different, for me it is foundation! I think investing in a foundation is important! 
It isn't every foundation I can wear as I breakout so easy! 
I have tried over 30 foundations, high and low end!! You know that you are getting the quality, and it feels great knowing you have something luxurious in your makeup bag!
What makeup item gives you instant confidence!?
I am a huge fan of long lashes! I can not go a day without wearing my favourite NYC Big Bold Mascara! It is my holy grail, and for 3.50 the quality and price is a brilliant beauty bargain!

WHO DO I NOMINATE!
I personally don't know anyone who has a blog with under 200 followers so I done my research!


MY QUESTIONS!
  1. Holy grail products you can't live without!
  2. Your favourite high end and low end makeup brand?
  3. Do you have any tattoos, or would you get any?
  4. List of things you want to do before you die!?
  5. Heels or flats!
  6. Products you use for a no makeup, makeup look!
  7. Any hidden talents?
  8. What career do you see yourself doing?
  9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
  10. Favorite singers/bands!
  11. Do you have any guilty pleasures?!





I am so grateful to get opportunities like these, to be introduced to bloggers, like me who have small followings, and to get my blog out there! I feel like nowadays it is harder than ever to get your blog noticed, so I love the fact us bloggers are joining forces and helping each other! 
That's the way it should be!
Again thank you to the lovely http://mademoisellemaquillage23.blogspot.ca/ for my nomination, your blog is amazing! x x

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm so glad you are happy! I love your blog and am a more recent reader! Your blog is fantastic. Keep up the great work <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!! Loving your blog, it's amazing! Thanks for the nomination made my day! <3 x x

      Delete