Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 14 September 2014

NEW FAVOURITE FOUNDATION?!

FABULOUS FOUNDATION
Hi everyone! 
Yes, I know it's been long since I have posted, but the past few weeks have been hectic so don't worry I promise I'll make up for it!

Today, I am going to be talking about a new current obsession of mine, which is the YSM foundation by Inglot.
After trying out their products, I have come to the realization that their products are amazing and very underrated. 
If you live in Dublin, their stores are located in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and in the Jervis, in town!

WHAT'S DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS FOUNDATION?!
Well, this foundation stands for 'Young Skin Makeup', and is aimed for us girls in our teens. 
I think it's brilliant that a company has finally come up with a foundation that is targeted for us girls, because we all wear different foundations, some quite thick, and if you're like me with spot prone skin, wearing thick foundation doesn't help in the slightest. 

MY THOUGHTS?
Inglot states that this is a cream foundation, so I was expecting it to be cakey and thick. 
Not in the slightest! This foundation is thicker than your average liquid foundation yes, but it feels so lightweight and beautiful on my skin. 
I couldn't help but touch my face after applying it, it was so damn soft and smooth!
When applied it gave beautiful coverage, it covered my freckles and spots so lovely, yet it looked like skin! 
A little goes a long way, so make sure to not over do it girls!
This foundation is medium coverage! It can be built up to a fuller coverage, but I let my concealer do it's job for added coverage!
I got around 6-7 hours out of this foundation before it started to go shiny, with my combination skin that was expected. 
I do not wear powder anymore, as it accentuates my Milia (under the skin spots) so I blot my skin if needs be!
So I definitely will say, if you have oily skin, set your foundation with powder and you're good to go!

PACKAGING?
The packaging is so simple yet so effective! It comes in a tube, with a plastic screw off lid, and it's perfect if you are travelling, it won't leak and it's easy to pop into your handbag!

PRICE/WHERE CAN I BUY?!
I paid around 15-20 euro, and I purchased the foundation, in the Jervis Shopping Centre, in Dublin's City Centre. 
Also can I add, how lovely and helpful the staff were! Not like the time I went to MAC cosmetics, never again, I have never been so shocked at how bitchy and rude the staff were, let's just say, my first experience in MAC wasn't good! 

SHADES/MY SHADE?!
The foundation comes in 14 different shades, and I feel like there are shades to suit everyone!
I am in the shade 49, and this shade is good for people who fake tan like me!

Until next time.
Jen x x 

Pictured above, the foundation and the lovely bag it came in, and me wearing the foundation after 5 hours! x


No comments:

Post a Comment