Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 August 2014

SOFT SMOOTH SKIN!?

Hi everyone!

I am going to be talking about a new product that I LOVE! 

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Clay and Herbal Cleansing Mask.

This is a fantastic product, it leaves my skin so clean and fresh! 
Sometimes I am lazy with my makeup removal and there would be patches of makeup left on my skin, and this Mask literally takes all the dirt and excess makeup off! 

HOW DOES IT FEEL ON THE SKIN?
It feels amazing, so luxurious on the skin. It feels so soft and smooth when I rub it in!

HOW LONG SHOULD I KEEP IT ON?
5-10 minutes, it's all about your personal preference. 
I like to keep it on for 10 minutes and really let the mask do it's job and clean my skin.

HOW OFTEN SHOULD I APPLY FACE MASKS?
Once or twice if you really need it. I do this once a week just to give my skin a pamper. 

DID I BREAKOUT?
Firstly I have spot prone skin, if you are wondering. 
I did not break out at all, in fact it was the complete opposite. I felt that it did wonders for my skin.
I feel like my makeup builds up on my skin and that breaks me out, and I am not cleansing it well enough sometimes, and since I have been doing this once a week, I have definitely seen improvements in my skin!!

CAN BOYS USE IT??
Yes Boys, you can use it. I let my brother use it 2-3 times, because he has spots and he loved it! He can love it all he wants now he's not using it again! Jokes aside, he said he didn't breakout and his skin looked amazing! I am not claiming this helps fight Acne but this is a step you can take to help!

IS IT WORTH THE MONEY!?
Yes, I really think that this product has helped my skin. I have tried an endless amount of Face Masks, and as a result they just break me out!
It is priced at 25-30 euro, which definitely is an investment for me, but I feel that if it helps my skin, it is all worth it in the end. 
Also I know it is a quite small tube, but a little goes a long way, you only need a small pump and that does the job for me! You will get your wear out of this product!

WHERE CAN I BUY?
If you live in Dublin, you can purchase this product and other Decleor products in Donaghmede Pharmacy, located in Donaghmede Shopping Center! 
Also if you live outside of Dublin you can buy this product on Amazon!

Overall I love this product. Decleor is a fantastic brand that specializes skincare.
 It can be an investment for me and some people, but it is worth it I promise!
This brand is so luxurious and it really helps care for you skin! 

Also can I add how tan this white mask makes me look, I am quite pale naturally, and it makes me look more tanned. I'm good with that haha! x x

The picture below shows me when I applied the mask, and then after with no makeup! 


No comments:

Post a Comment