Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 7 August 2014

TOP TAN TIPS!

PERFECT TAN!

Hi everyone! Today I am going to be talking about how I achieve a perfect, glowing fake tan, using amazing affordable easy to use products! This will be a step by step guide on how you can look your best with tan!

PREPARATION!!
Preparation is essential! If you want smooth glowing skin when it comes to tanning, I would definitely recommend that you prep your skin 2-3 days before tanning!

EXFOLIATE! My Holy Grail Scrub has to be Cocoa Brown 'Tough Stuff' this is an amazing product, it removes any dead skin cells, and any excess tan that you may have left on your skin! It smells amazing and it leaves my skin silky smooth, and moisturized at the same time. I find that some scrubs can make your skin very raw and dry. I love Tough Stuff as it leaves my skin looking and feeling great! I like to use my exfoliating gloves by Cocoa Brown, these products combined make the perfect exfoliater.  Make sure to pay close attention to your elbows, knees, hands and feet, as they are the places that are dry and that the tan are more inclined to cling to!  TOUGH STUFF PRICE: 6 EURO. Available at Boots, Donaghmede Pharmacy.

MOISTURIZE!! I love my Chocolate Whip by Cocoa Brown, it smells amazing, a very subtle scent of chocolate, that keeps me moisturized all day! I pay close attention to my knees, feet, elbows and hands as they are the dryer areas of the skin and without preparation before tanning you will come out darker and more blotchy on these areas and we don't want that! This moisturizer extends the life of your tan, and also keeps the tan looking even, and ensures an even fade! Great to pop into my bag, and for 3.50 euro it's a bargain that I love, and you will too! PRICE: 3.50. Available at Boots, Donaghmede Pharmacy.

TANNING TIME!!
My Holy Grail Tan has to be Cocoa Brown 1 hour Tan, in the darker shade! This is a gorgeous product, after preparing your skin for tan, I would recommend using a mitt to spread an even layer of this mousse like texture all over your body. This tan feels like velvet on the skin, so soft and silky! What I like about this tan is you get a guide colour meaning, as you apply it you can see the colour so you know that you have applied it evenly all over your body! Wait for an hour and then you can wash it off, if it is too dark for your liking.  If you prefer an even darker finish you can leave it be and it will get darker! This tan has no 'Fake tan' scent this smells beautiful, like a subtle floral scent! This tan will last 5-7 days if you take care of your tan and apply moisturizer regularly, this is a simple step that will keep your gorgeous glow! Price 7 euro. Available at Boots, Donaghmede Pharmacy.

I HATE MY LEGS?!
To be honest I am very conscious about my legs, the shape and the village of freckles that like to invade my legs everytime I get a bit of sun, I suffer with poor circulation as well and I am very conscious about that, why I am admitting that I will never know, I guess I want to show I am only human too and I have insecurities.
So I love to use either Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs/Lovely Legs by Cocoa Brown, this is like a makeup for your legs that provides a beautiful airbrush effect to your legs! These tans actually give you coverage and they really make my legs look even and tanned, these are my favourite products to apply onto legs, it really makes me feel so much more confident, and as I headed to work for the day I wasn't ashamed to show my legs, I felt good, I had even, natural tanned legs and I felt happy in my own skin! Sally Hansen price: 9.95, Lovely Legs price: 7.99. Available at Boots, Donaghmede Pharmacy.

As you can tell I am a huge Cocoa Brown fan, if you haven't tried these products above, what are you waiting for! Try them! I love these products, they do exactly what they say on the tin, and smell great! It is even better that it is an Irish Brand created by Marissa Carter yay for Irish products! Cocoa Brown has won awards, and received raving reviews from popular Beauty Bloggers, and it really deserves every bit of success that it gets!


No comments:

Post a Comment