Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 24 September 2014

ANOTHER MEAN GIRLS FILM IN THE WORKS!?

I wish!!

Hi everyone,

Apparently Lindsay Lohan is doing her best to convince Tina Fey to write another Mean Girls movie. It is reported that Lohan (28) thinks it will be good to see the girls as cheating housewives.

Speaking to Time Out magazine, Lindsay said: '' People love the movie. How do you top that?
I was with Tina the other day, and I said we should do another 'Mean Girls'- Like an older version, where they're all housewives and cheating. That would be really funny. I'll harass Tina to write it.''

What do we all think? I personally would love to see a sequel.
It has been 10 years since the release of Mean Girls! We all love Mean Girls, and it's gone to the stage where I'm quoting the movie on a daily basis!!


No comments:

Post a Comment