Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 13 October 2014

BEST MAKEUP ARTIST EVER??

Hi everyone!

Yes, I know it's been forever since I have posted, but I'm back now, and I have plenty to share with you all!

Last Saturday I decided to get my makeup done by an amazing makeup artist.
After following her social media for a while, I thought why not and got it done!

STEPHANIE MCNAMEE

The gorgeous Stephanie was so lovely and welcoming into her home, and once we got chatting, I felt like she was one of those people who you click with right away, and we both shared our love for makeup so that might explain it!

THE MAKEUP!!
Can I just say how jealous I am of her makeup & brush collection!! Absolute heaven!
All of her makeup was set up and ready to go!
I was so delighted with how the makeup turned out, and most products that were used on me I never used myself, so a makeup shopping day is in order, RIP wages!!

I let Stephanie work her magic, and I just requested if the makeup could be of full coverage as my skin was having one of those days..
The foundation used was Mac Prolong Wear, and I was so impressed!
Having previously tried out Mac Studio Fix, I was really disappointed and thought it was a waste of money, it just wasn't for me!
So the Mac Prolong foundation is on my wishlist!

The makeup stayed beautifully throughout the night, needed NO touchups!!
If anyone knows me they know I constantly check on my makeup to see how it looks and when I came home super late 9-10 hours later, I couldn't believe how the makeup looked!

We kept it simple for the eyes, yet glammed it up by using liquid eyeliner!
I loved how the eyes turned out!

For my lips Steph used Mac's Honey Love, a beautiful nude colour, and I used my own Mac's Velvet Teddy to darken it up a bit!

Overall I was so pleased with the makeup! How it lasted, and how it looked, and the fact Stephanie was so lovely, and friendly I will 100% be coming back in the future!

STEPHANIE MAKEUP
I would love if you all could take a second to follow Stephanie on her social media!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stephaniemakeup2014?fref=ts
Instagram:http://instagram.com/stephaniemcnamee

So if your planning a girls night out, I would definitely recommend Stephanie to makeup your face!


How stunning is she!! x


My makeup after 9 hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment