Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 22 November 2014

BRUSHES ON A BUDGET!?

Hi everyone, hope all is well!

Today I am going to be talking about a new current obsession of mine, which is dupe makeup brushes!

To be honest before I got a job, I was never able to treat myself to makeup the way I do now lol..

The brushes I am going to be talking about are from the only and only.. Ebay!
In the 10 piece brush set you get 5 face brushes and 5 eye brushes, and oh my god, they are divine!
The best part, the brush set comes to a total of 9.21 euro, free postage!!

In the set you get, a 'Flat Top Kabuki Brush', an 'Angled Kabuki Brush', a 'Round Top Kabuki', an 'Oval Tapered Kabuki Brush', an ' Angled Flat Top Kabuki' and the Eye Shadow Brushes are shaped the exact same as the face brushes!

I was skeptical at first, when they arrived I didn't waste any time and used them right away, and fell in love!!

Pros:
  • So affordable!
  • Great quality.
  • So soft.
  • Great for presents for friends, family!
  • Minimal hair shedding!
  • Last a long time!
  • Easy to wash.
  • Dense.
  • Dupes for Sigma Cosmetics brushes!
I can't fault these brushes, for the price, the quality of these brushes are unbelievable!

Here is the link my loves.. http://www.ebay.ie/itm/10-Pcs-Professional-Make-up-Brush-Set-foundation-Blusher-Kabuki-Brushes-Set-/141342818574?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Make_up_Brushes_PP&var=&hash=item20e8b0410e

Christmas is catching up on us fast, and these are the perfect little stocking fillers, and presents for friends and family!


Until next time,
Jen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment