Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 3 February 2015

BRUCE'S BIG CHANGE.

Hi everyone, hope all is well,

Yes, I can confirm that Bruce Jenner (65) is transitioning into a woman..

This came as a shock to many including me, but I think it's amazing that he has discovered his true self..

Looking at recent pictures, Bruce has been making, very subtle changes to his appearance, longer hair, nail polish, & what I thought very plumped lips? Bit of inspo from his daughters perhaps..

Bruce Jenner's mother, Esther has spoken out, regarding the rumours swirling about her son's transition & has confirmed.

It was just recently that his step daughter Kim remained reasonably quiet on the subject, revealing that..
'' I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right'. 'I feel like that's his journey to talk about''.

Speaking to Radar Online, Esther spoke out, saying how proud she was of her son.
''I just learned about (his transition). Bruce filled me in, and we had a very long, long talk about it. I have never been more proud of Bruce for who he is, himself as a father, as an Olympian, a wonderful public speaker. He instills enthusiasm in people. He's gifted.''

Beautiful words spoken by his mother..

Bruce Jenner will open up to Diane Sawyer about transitioning to life as a woman. It is said that Bruce is set to sit down with the ABC News Journalist, for the highly anticipated interview.

Bruce is surrounding by his loving family & friends since the rumours, with the family posting several pictures alongside Bruce, showing him the support & love he needs.

I feel that everyone has been very cruel on the subject, but I have to say, these things can happen, nothing is ever written in the stars, & change is sometimes good, a new year, a new Bruce, good for him!
I wish him well on his journey of self discovery..




Bruce showing off some new support?

Bruce & his girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment