Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 26 February 2015

KIM KARDASHIAN KHAOS...

Hi everyone,

KIM KARDASHIAN WEST..

Reports emerged this week that Kim Kardashian West pays her assistant 100,000 (dollars) to perfect her photos using photoshop before sharing them on her social media..

Kim's spokesperson quickly responded to the claims branding them as..
''Completely false''.

The queen of selfies, who shares regular pictures of herself & outfits has reached nearly 30 million followers on Instagram..
Would Kim take it this far..?
Let me know in the comments below...

The photo above shows the beautiful Kim who shared that she hates falling asleep with her makeup on & people were quick to respond saying no person would look that good if that was the case..
Which I would agree, if I fell asleep with my makeup on I would look an absolute state!
A lot of people claimed photoshop was in use..
Which if it's the case, it is very subtle & not overdone..
We all love a good ol' filter, so I think give the poor woman a break!

Until Next Time,
Jen xo


No comments:

Post a Comment