Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 26 July 2014

POP OF COLOUR PINK POLISH

Hi everyone! Today I am talking about the Rimmel 'I <3 Lasting Finish' Nail Polishes. I wanted to try them out for ages, my lovely friend gave me one as a present and I couldn't wait to try it out!

Colour: '300 POP YOUR PINK'

REVIEW?!
I love this Nail polish! The colour pay-off is amazing! You could get away with one coat, but I done two, just to see how buildable the product was! The colour is beautiful, it is a really bright pink colour, which really stands out! I got loads of people asking what was I wearing on my nails! It is so long lasting too!!

WHERE DO I BUY IT?
This Nail Polish is available at all Rimmel stands Worldwide. You can find them at Boots, and Superdrug especially for a bargain!

PRICE??
4.55 euro, so just under the 5 euro mark! Bargain!

HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Looking at the name 'I <3 Lasting Finish' I was expecting a long wearing product.This product is so long lasting! It gave me at least a week of wear without using a topcoat! I am so impressed, the colour stayed great all week. It did start to chip at the top by the end of the first week, which is explainable. Overall I'm so impressed!

Great product! I would recommend you to try this out for yourself! x x x x










No comments:

Post a Comment