Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 August 2014

TAN REMOVAL!!

Hi everyone!

I think as women we know the struggles of removing tan! It is a pain, and it's even worse when you look like you have a skin disease and then your best friend calls to make plans to go out!
I am going to share my secrets on how I remove my tan!

Before your shower!
Baby Oil! This is the best product ever, right before you shower rub a generous amount of Baby Oil all over your body, rub in well and leave it to sink in!
I use Johnson's Baby Oil which you can purchase at Dunnes!

Shower time!
I think by now everyone in Ireland has heard of Cocoa Brown! It's an amazing Irish brand that manufactures Tan, and skincare!
Tough Stuff is an exfoliater which is a holy grail product for me, I rub a generous amount over my skin, you can apply it on either dry or wet skin, dry works best for me!
Leave for a minute and then watch the miracles happen!

Also put a layer of moisturiser on after you shower this helps so much to even out my skin and release any excess tan left over! I love Nivea's Rich Nourishing moisturiser which is on sale in Superdrug for 3 euro at the moment
This method will remove any excess tan, if I am going somewhere I would do this a few times to really prep my skin for a flawless looking tan! Also you can use Tough Stuff, 3-4 times a week!

Hope this helped!
Also I love to use St. Moriz tan, or Cocoa Brown they are my favourites!! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment