Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 5 August 2014

HOW I REMOVE MAKEUP!!

Makeup Removal 101:

Hi everyone, today I am going to be talking about how I remove my makeup, I have got asked a lot on the products that I recommend for certain skin types, so after purchasing half of Boots, I think I've got the whole makeup removal down to a T!

What if I told you I use one product to remove my makeup, suitable for all skin types, and paid under 5 euro?
Drum roll please..

Garnier Micellar Water!!

I purchased the Garnier Micellar Water a few weeks ago, after reading reviews, and to be honest I was skeptical at first, a water that claims to remove all my makeup, makes my skin look and feel great, no breakouts, I have heard it all before! But this time THE HYPE IS REAL!!

This product is now a holy grail!

When I am taking my makeup off, I pour out this product onto a cotton pad, and massage it onto my skin, this product glides on and removes makeup like a dream. This product says you can put it on your Face, Eyes and Lips! That is 100% true, I wear waterproof mascara sometimes (Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara) this product takes it all off and I don't have to worry about looking like a panda!! This product has not broken me out, and I have spot-prone skin so I was worried!

This product is for all skin types, has no scent, and is fine to put onto your Face, Lips and Eyes, there is no irritation at all I promise!

Also since my skin is Spot Prone and dry, I feel this product just gives me the fresh faced look I always wanted to achieve for an affordable price! My skin has actually improved by using this product I can't believe it!

I used to use a Clean and Clear face wash which does the job, but I one day I used that first and then the Garnier water, and I couldn't believe it there was a lot of excess makeup left under my skin, so that could be one of the reasons I would breakout!

Overall great product can't sing it's praise enough!! 5 euro bargain also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment