Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 12 February 2015

VIVA GLAM: MILEY CYRUS.

Hi everyone..

Very exciting news today, for all you makeup lovers & fans of Miley Cyrus..

VIVA GLAM MILEY
Today, Viva Glam Miley launched in all MAC Cosmetics stores..

If you aren't familiar with the Viva Glam Line, part of it is a special limited collection & collaboration that well known celebrities, like Miley Cyrus, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj worked on & released..

COLOURS
The strong pink lipstick is an amplified finish, which is very pigmented & gives a strong colour pay off with a light sheen..
You can choose between the lipstick & lipglass..
Lipstick: 19.50 (euro).
Lipglass: 18.00 (euro).

WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS COLLECTION?
One of the reasons I love to buy from the Viva Glam collection..
100% of the proceeds go to the MAC aids fund which helps men, women & children who are affected by HIV Aids..

Knowing that my money is going to such a worthy cause, makes me feel less guilty of spending my money ;)



I will be definitely getting my hands on this collection!
I'd say the colours would look so flattering
on so many different skin & hair types!

Until Next Time..
Jen xo



No comments:

Post a Comment